My name is Christina Petersen and I now work in the Rockingham/Baldivis/Mandurah area since 8 years. I was born in Germany where I trained as a Physiotherapist over 25 years ago now. My passion has always been wanting to help people live fulfilling and happy lives. In my thirties I developed an interest in the mind/body connection which led me to train in different modalities. Over the years I became a Counsellor, Clinical Hypnotherapist, HypnoBirthing Practitioner, NLP Practitioner and Reflexologist/ Maternity Reflexologist and I also hold a Cert.IV in Workplace Training and Assessment. I offer private one to one sessions, group classes and courses. In addition I also have experience in training and giving presentations to Healthcare Professionals.
Hypnotherapy has been a very powerful tool in my life in helping me to let go of my past and become the person that I am now. Having experienced the personal transformation in myself, as a result I now feel empowered to support, assist and help you create lasting positive changes in your life!
In Hypnotherapy I specialize in working with woman on issue such as anxiety, low-self-esteem, fears, phobias, weight management, motivation, fertility, birth trauma, stop smoking and any other emotional issues.
I am particularly passionate about conception, pregnancy and birth and love supporting women and couples through this special time through Maternity Reflexology, Hypnotherapy and HypnoBirthing®-The Mongan Method, so that they may enjoy a calm and joyous birth like thousands of other HypnoBirthing® families have experienced before them.
Drawing from my extensive professional and personal experience, I have a holistic, client-centered and caring approach, working together with you to take realistic positive steps towards your goals.
I am a Steering Committee Member & the Regional Liasion for the HypnoBirthing Institute® in Australia.
If you would like to discuss how I can help you with your particular issue, please contact me.
I offer a 30 min. free introductory session where you can meet me and discuss further.
- Certificate in Workplace Training and Assessment
- Governement accredited Diploma of Clinical Hypnotherapy from Career Accelerators, QLD
- Professional Hypnotherapist, Diploma of Alchemical Hypnotherapy from The Alchemy Institute of Hypnosis, Santa Rosa, USA
- Counsellor, Diploma of Counselling with the Insitute of Professional Counselling, OLD, Australia
- NLP Practitioner, Certificate in NLP and Time-Line Therapy from The Tad James Company, Sydney, Australia
- Certificate in Somatic Healing, The Alchemy Institute of Hypnosis, Santa Rosa, USA
- Reflexologist, Diploma of Reflexology from the International Institute of Reflexology, Petersburg, USA
- Maternity Reflexology certificate, Suzanne Enzer, Australia
- Prenatal and Perinatal Psychology Educator, Certificate of Completion with the Association for Prenatal and Perinatal Psychology and Health USA